Full Wedding Planning
The perfect solution to ensure your wedding is meticulously planned, stylishly designed and perfectly executed on the day. Working with you from the very beginning of your planning journey, we will cover everything and anything wedding-related to help you plan the wedding from your wildest dreams. Predominantly working with couples in London, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridge, we create beautiful, design-led weddings that are full of love, personality and fun!
From finding your venue and sourcing suppliers, through to creating your décor scheme and managing the wedding day itself, we are on hand to guide and support you every step of the way, leaving you to enjoy a fun, stress-free engagement!
As a general rule, you can expect:
- Complimentary consultation to discuss your ideas and wedding aspirations
- Venue sourcing
- Supplier sourcing & management including; photographer, videographer, caterer, florist, transport, hair and makeup, entertainment, stationery, lighting, decor & wedding attire
- Contract & rates negotiation
- Budget planning & management
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration
- Ceremony planning
- Invitation & guest list management
- Providing accommodation and local area information for guests
- Seating/table plan assistance
- Styling advice and ideas
- Creation of a wedding schedule/timeline
- Attending the rehearsal
- Wedding day management – being on hand to manage the logistics on the day
- Regular progress meetings throughout the planning process
- Unlimited advice & support via email/phone
For full planning services, our fees represent 12-15% of your overall budget depending on the complexity and logistics of your wedding. A minimum fee also applies. We offer affordable monthly payment plans to assist with managing your budget – just ask us for details.
We are accredited by the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners and adhere to a strict code of conduct, offering reassurance that your wedding is in the safest of hands. We do not accept commission payments for making supplier recommendations, giving you peace of mind that our advice always has your best interests at heart.