Full Wedding Planning
Our full wedding planning service ensures your wedding will be professionally planned, stylishly designed and perfectly executed on the day, leaving you to enjoy your engagement and focus on the fun elements of planning your wedding, minus the stress!
As a general rule, you can expect:
- Complimentary consultation to discuss your ideas and wedding aspirations
- Venue sourcing
- Supplier sourcing & management including; photographer, videographer, caterer, florist, transport, hair and makeup, entertainment, stationery, lighting, decor & wedding attire
- Contract & rates negotiation
- Budget planning & management
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration
- Ceremony planning
- Invitation & guest list management
- Providing accommodation and local area information for guests
- Seating/table plan assistance
- Styling advice and ideas
- Creation of a wedding schedule/timeline
- Attending the rehearsal
- Wedding day management – being on hand to manage the logistics on the day
- Regular progress meetings throughout the planning process
- Unlimited advice & support via email/phone
For full planning services, our fees usually represent 10-15% of your overall budget depending on the complexity and logistics of your wedding. A minimum fee of £2,000 applies. We offer affordable payment plans to assist with managing your budget – just ask us for details.
We offer a complimentary wedding consultation that gives us the opportunity to find out more about the plans for your wedding and share some of the ways in which we can help.