After all of the time, love, energy and money you have put into planning your wedding, wouldn’t it be nice to hand over the reins to a professional wedding planner so that you can enjoy the build-up, knowing everything will run perfectly on your big day? If so, our on the day wedding day management service could be the perfect fit for you!
Working with you in the last few weeks before your wedding, your wedding planner is on hand to help you pull the final wedding arrangements together so that you can relax, get excited and look forward to your wedding day. Our wedding day management service provides complete peace of mind that you’ll be able to enjoy every single moment of your wedding day without worrying about what is happening logistically behind the scenes – we’ve got it covered!
Our wedding day management service begins with a comprehensive wedding planning meeting with your wedding planner, where we will review the plans you have made in detail, ensuring the timings and arrangements you have made will work practically on the day.
We’ll offer our experience and guidance as professional wedding planners to address any worries you have, providing reassurance that your wedding is in the safest of hands. Following the wedding planning meeting, we’ll liaise with your suppliers to clarify and confirm all of the arrangements, ensuring they are fully briefed and ready to deliver your wedding to perfection!
Your wedding planner will then be with you on your wedding day to take care of the details, handling the logistics and ensuring everything runs smoothly behind the scenes. We’ll ensure your wedding plans come together perfectly and discretely handle anything unforeseen that occurs, allowing you to relax, have fun and embrace every single moment of your incredible day.
Offering you complete peace of mind that your wedding will be taken care of by an experienced, professional wedding planner, you can expect the following:
- A detailed wedding planning consultation with your wedding planner 3 weeks before your wedding
- Creation of a comprehensive wedding briefing plan. This will include a detailed schedule and timeline of events to be used by all of your wedding suppliers
- Confirmation of arrangements and liaison with your suppliers in the lead-up to your wedding as well as being the main point of contact for supplier questions on the wedding day
- Advice and guidance following the consultation meeting
- Management of the wedding day itself (up to 8 hours – additional hours can be bolted on) by one of our professional wedding planners – ensuring your plans are delivered to perfection!
Our on the day wedding day management service is priced from £950 + mileage/travel costs.
enquire about our wedding day management service
Our wedding would not have worked without the excellent advice and guidance that Jo Pyman gave. She has incredible experience that is worth its weight in Gold. She also seemed to care as much about our day as we did. We’re so thankful to have had her on our team. Mr & Mrs Walker
I would recommend you guys again and again, I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the day and just sat back and enjoyed it all which is exactly what we wanted. x
Mr & Mrs Pepper