As a multi-award-winning wedding planning and design agency, we work with busy couples who are looking for professional support and expert guidance to create the wedding from their wildest dreams!
Having developed an enviable reputation for producing meticulously planned, stylishly designed and expertly delivered weddings, you’ll benefit from our extensive experience whilst we save you time, help you get the most from your budget, take the worry away and enable you to enjoy the wedding planning process.
Our comprehensive full-service wedding planning option offers complete peace of mind that every element of your wedding will be thoughtfully considered. Under this service, we generally include the following:
- Sourcing your dream ceremony and reception wedding venues
- Sourcing all wedding suppliers including; photographer, videographer, caterer, florist, marquee/tipi, transport, hair & makeup, entertainment, stationery, cake and lighting
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration
- Budget planning and payment reminders
- Wedding ceremony planning assistance
- Wedding Design and decor planning with our award-winning team of wedding designers
- Invitation & guest list assistance
- Providing accommodation, transport and local area information for guests
- Seating/table plan assistance
- Creation of the wedding schedule/timeline and supplier briefing documentation
- Liaising with suppliers on your behalf throughout the planning process as well as being the key contact across your wedding day
- Management of the wedding design day, leading your team of creative suppliers to create your decor vision
- Management of the wedding setup day, liaising with your team of suppliers to ensure a seamless site build
- Wedding day management – ensuring all of your plans come together perfectly and discretely dealing with anything unforeseen that occurs
- Access to special rates and perks from our carefully chosen, trusted wedding suppliers
- Unlimited support and guidance throughout the planning process with regularly scheduled meetings and updates
Whether you’re hoping to get married in a marquee, tipi, dry-hire venue, castle, barn, luxury hotel, private estate or the family home, our team of professional wedding planners are here to help! Whilst we predominantly work across London, East Anglia and the surrounding counties, we love to travel and regularly work further afield across the UK.
Our clients appreciate the enormity of the task of planning, designing and delivering an AMAZING wedding (we don’t do things by halves at One Curious Dream) and are often busy professionals and/or have family commitments which means that time isn’t in abundance.
Many of our clients are based overseas and are looking to host a UK destination wedding so they need a local, trusted presence to make the magic happen. With the average wedding taking around 250 hours to plan, time, or lack thereof, is just one of the many reasons our clients turn to us to take the stress away, leaving them to enjoy the planning process (it really should be fun!) knowing they will have a professionally planned, beautifully designed, expertly delivered wedding.
Why not get in touch to arrange a relaxed, informal chat about your wedding plans and begin your wedding planning journey with One Curious Dream today! You can reach us on 0800 772 0765 or email@example.com
contact us today
Jo, you are a legend, angel, warrior, superstar and all-round miracle worker. We can’t thank you enough for EVERYTHING you did. From the very beginning, right through to the end, you were absolutely incredible. We’ll be forever grateful and thankful for meeting you.
Mr & Mrs Casey
THANK YOU so much for everything you did to make our wedding absolutely perfect!! You were an indispensable part of our wedding- it simply wouldn’t have happened without you! I would have one tip for anyone getting married in the near future- book OCD!! We love you. Thank you again xxxxx
Mr & Mrs Sykes