Fancy joining our award-winning team?
We’re straight shooters here at One Curious Dream, so let’s be clear from the outset, our people are pretty damn special – amazingly talented, passionate about what they do and 100% committed to helping our beautiful business conquer the wedding world. So, if you’re an average Joe looking for a ‘job’, who embraces the 9-5 lifestyle, enjoys gossip and mundane BS, step away now, my friend – this place ain’t for you.
We’re always on the lookout for great people with relevant experience who embrace our ethos, attitude and commitment to delivering an exceptional client experience each and every time. Our standards are sky-high and so are our plans for the future, so if you are somebody we need to speak to, drop us your CV and tell us why – email@example.com.
Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming number of speculative applications we receive, it’s impossible to reply to all, however, successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Wedding Day Manager
One Curious Dream is an award-winning wedding planning, styling & hire company with a passion for producing relaxed, unique, beautiful weddings that are full of personal touches. Working with couples throughout East Anglia & London, we’re now looking to expand our talented team, initially on a freelance basis, to support our continued growth – have you got it what it takes to join us as a Wedding Day Manager?
• Meeting with couples to discuss and document their wedding plans
• Providing input into the logistical arrangements for the wedding
• Liaising with all relevant suppliers to confirm arrangements
• Managing the logistics on the wedding day, ensuring all plans are perfectly implemented
• Discretely managing any unforeseen events or issues that occur
• Ensuring the satisfaction of our couple, their guests and suppliers at all times throughout the wedding
You will fit right in if you have:
• Demonstrable, relevant and appropriate wedding/events industry experience
• A full driving licence
• Exceptional communication skills with a genuine nature and an approach that inspires trust and confidence
• Meticulous attention to detail with an organised style of working
• The ability to think on your feet, work under pressure and make decisions appropriately
• A focused work ethic with a ‘can-do’ attitude – 100% a team player
• A commitment to going above and beyond for our clients and business
• A willingness to get involved in other areas/tasks in line with business requirements
• A commitment to going above and beyond for our team, clients and business overall
• A great sense of humour – whilst we take our work very seriously, we have a lot of fun along the way
Our standards are sky-high so we only welcome applications from talented people who share our passion and love for what we do. Successful applicants will receive training to expand their existing knowledge and learn the One Curious Dream approach – salary is dependant on experience.
If you are able to demonstrate how you meet each of the key criteria, please share your CV and tell us in your covering letter why you fit the bill. Please email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org