Wanna join our Team?
As a multi award-winning wedding planning agency, we work with busy couples from all corners of the globe to professionally plan, stylishly design & expertly produce unique, authentic, rulebook-free weddings throughout the UK and overseas.
Due to our continued expansion, we’re now looking to recruit our next generation of talent.
With a variety of roles on offer, please take a look and get in touch if you fit the bill!
Join our multi-award-winning
Wedding Planning Team!
Providing operational and administrative support to our planning team, it will be your role to keep our ship on track behind the scenes.
This role will suit an all-rounder who can juggle various tasks in a cool, calm and confident manner. Initially a part-time position (up to 15 hours per week which can be worked remotely), key tasks include:
- Administrative duties include drafting emails, report writing and creating proposals.
- Responding to new enquiries and arranging consultations
- Diary management
- Email management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements for our team
- Ad-hoc wedding-related tasks, including venue and supplier sourcing, and liaising with suppliers and venues.
- All other duties as required.
Our wedding coordination service has grown rapidly, and we’re now looking to add a new coordinator to our team, initially on a freelance basis with the view to becoming a permanent team member.
You will work with our wedding coordination clients in the last few weeks before their big day to ensure their plans come together to perfection. As an experienced wedding coordinator (at least two years of relevant and demonstrable experience required), you will be detail-focused, display exceptional attention to detail, have incredible communication skills and be ready to do things the One Curious Dream way!
You must have a driving licence and your own transport and be prepared to travel UK-wide and occasionally, abroad. Most of our weddings take place at the weekend so you’ll also be prepared to work unsociable hours.
Perfect for people wishing to gain experience in the wedding industry, our intern opportunities will allow you to work alongside and learn from experienced, award-winning wedding planners.
You must have a can-do attitude, be willing to learn the One Curious Dream approach and have incredible communication skills. You’ll be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into all tasks given to you, from wedding administration through to venue-based work across a wedding weekend.
You must have a driving licence and your own transport and be prepared to travel UK-wide. The majority of our weddings take place at the weekend, and you’ll also be prepared to work unsociable hours.
You'll fit right in here...
For all roles, we look for:
- Exceptional communication skills with a genuine nature and an approach that inspires trust and confidence
- Meticulous attention to detail with an organised style of working
- The ability to think on your feet, work under pressure and make decisions appropriately
- A focused work ethic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A commitment to going above and beyond for our clients, team and business
- A willingness to get involved in other areas/tasks in line with business requirements
- 100% a team player
- A great sense of humour – whilst we take our work very seriously, we have a lot of fun along the way!
Our standards are sky-high so we only welcome applications from talented people who share our passion and love for what we do.
Successful applicants will receive training to expand their existing knowledge and learn the One Curious Dream approach. Salary is dependent on experience.
If you are able to demonstrate how you meet each of the key criteria and have relevant experience, please share your CV and tell us in your covering letter why you fit the bill. Please also outline your remuneration expectations.
Please email applications to: [email protected]
Due to the number of applications received, regrettably, we cannot respond to everybody. However, all shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note, we do not accept telephone applications.