It’s not often you get the chance to gather your nearest and dearest in one location, so why not make the most of this incredible opportunity and plan an extended wedding celebration!
The One Curious Dream weekend wedding planning service offers complete peace of mind that every single element of your wedding event will be professionally planned, beautifully designed and expertly produced by leading wedding planner Jo Pyman.
As a natural extension of my signature wedding planning service, this planning option is perfect for couples looking for comprehensive wedding planning support to bring a multi-event wedding to life throughout the UK.
As your professional wedding planner, I’ll be right by your side every step of the way to expertly guide you through the process so that you can enjoy the wedding planning journey (almost!) as much as the celebrations!
Under my all-encompassing weekend wedding planning service, I’ll take care of every single detail to create a stunning celebration spanning several days.
From rehearsal dinner to a farewell meal the day after your wedding, I’ll be with you every step of the way to create a seamless experience for you and your loved ones to treasure forever.
Here are just some of the ways I can help you bring the wedding from your wildest dreams to life;
- Helping you find and select your dream wedding venue that specialises in hosting extended wedding events (you may have already booked this).
- Sourcing your wedding supplier dream team from my little black book of tried and trusted wedding industry professionals (many of whom offer special rates, discounts and perks to my clients).
- Budget planning and management – helping you spend your money wisely to achieve the maximum return on your investment & ensuring your budget stretches as far as possible.
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration, including contract negotiation/review, supplier meetings & communications, and preparing the timeline, logistics & schedules.
- Wedding design, decor planning and wedding styling to ensure your venue looks picture perfect!
- Planning, designing and producing rehearsal and post-wedding events.
- Management of the wedding setup, ensuring your venue is professionally organised and ready to host your wedding.
- Professional coordination and management of each of your wedding events.
- Regularly scheduled updates & meetings throughout the planning process, allowing you to remain briefed and in control of your plans.
Under this planning service, I’ll typically spend 400+ hours planning, designing and producing your wedding event.
Providing an all-encompassing, end to end service, I’ll be your right-hand woman, chief organiser, number cruncher, cheerleader, ideas guru, creative director, problem solver, tactful mediator and confidante all rolled into one!
I’m here to lighten the load, inject my expertise, and create a series of stunning celebrations that perfectly encapsulate your vision.
I’ll work collaboratively with you, enabling you to partner with me on the aspects of your wedding that excite you and set your soul on fire, leaving me to undertake the bulk of the hard work on your behalf.
After all, it’s your wedding, and I want you to embrace the planning experience wholeheartedly, knowing I’m always there to support you with my time, knowledge, expertise and commitment to creating the best wedding ever!
Whether you’re hoping to spend your wedding weekend in a historic building, countryside estate, luxury hotel, a marquee in a picturesque outdoor setting, or any location in between, I have an incredible portfolio of wedding venues to share with you that are ideally suited to hosting extended celebrations.
Working with a selection of sought-after suppliers, I also pride myself on the amazing relationships I have with talented, experienced professionals who align with my level of service, substance and style.
Together, we’ll create a unique, authentic rulebook-free celebration in a stunning setting that is entirely bespoke to your requirements and vision.
Voted one of the UK’s best independent wedding planners by Hitched.co.uk, I have also received a wide range of wedding planning and design awards from various national bodies, including the UK Wedding Industry Awards and the British Wedding Awards.
And now the nitty-gritty!
If you’d love to plan your weekend wedding with an award-winning wedding planner by your side, why not get in touch to arrange a relaxed and informal wedding consultation where we’ll chat through your initial ideas, and I’ll be able to answer any questions you have about my approach and the planning process.
Following the wedding consultation, I’ll be able to provide a tailored proposal based on your specific requirements and the size, complexity and duration of your wedding.
As a guide, the investment for my weekend wedding planning service ranges from 12-15% of your wedding event budget, and a minimum investment applies.
So let’s get started!
Book your wedding consultation today by completing the brief form below, and let me help you bring the extended wedding celebration from your wildest dreams to life!
Alternatively, feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] – I can’t wait to hear from you!
“From the moment we met you, through to the wonderful wedding day, you have been WONDERFUL! From the suppliers you advised us on, the incredible styling and your endless cheer, we couldn’t have asked for more from a wedding planner.”