One Curious Dream’s comprehensive wedding planning service offers complete peace of mind that every single element of your wedding will be professionally planned, beautifully designed and expertly produced by the award-winning wedding planner Jo Pyman.
From 3-day wedding weekend gatherings to intimate micro weddings (and everything in between!) in the UK or abroad, I’ll be right by your side every step of the way to guide you through the planning process.
Whether you’re hoping to get married at a country estate, rustic barn or luxury hotel, or perhaps you’re hoping to plan a wedding in a historic building, far-flung destination, urban warehouse or even in a marquee at home, I’m here to help you craft a unique, authentic and personal celebration of love that feels like it truly belongs to y o u.
Professionally Planned, Beautifully Designed Weddings.
Here are just some of the ways that I can help you bring your dream wedding to life, all whilst saving you time, stress and money!
- Helping you find your dream wedding venue in the UK or abroad (this may have already been booked).
- Sourcing your wedding supplier dream team from my little black book of tried and trusted wedding industry professionals (many of whom offer special rates, discounts and perks to my clients).
- Budget planning and management – helping you spend your money wisely to achieve the maximum return on your investment & ensuring your budget stretches as far as possible.
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration, including contract negotiation/review, supplier meetings & communications, and preparing the timeline, logistics & schedules.
- Wedding design, decor planning and wedding styling to ensure your venue looks picture-perfect!
- Management of the wedding setup, ensuring your venue is professionally organised and ready to host your wedding.
- Professional coordination and management of your wedding day.
- Planning, designing and delivery of pre and post-wedding events.
- Regularly scheduled updates & meetings throughout the planning process to ensure you are always fully briefed and in control of your plans.
I pride myself on working with carefully chosen wedding professionals and venues who align with my level of service, substance and style. We deliver a quality service that’s tailored to you and your busy lifestyle and aim to ensure the journey is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible – yes, wedding planning SHOULD be fun!
My clients value my can-do attitude and my honest and transparent approach. I’m on YOUR team, and I want you to have a wedding that is out of this world!
A One Curious Dream wedding is authentic instead of ostentatious.
Stylish, yet never stuffy. Your wedding, and yours alone.
My couples are the beating heart of everything I do, so it’s integral that I do your love story total justice.
For this reason, I only take on a limited number of weddings per year to ensure you receive the level of service you deserve.
Ultimately, I want you to have the best time with your favourite people, and I aim to ensure you to enjoy the wedding planning process as much as the big day itself!
And now the nitty-gritty!
If you’d love to plan your wedding with an award-winning wedding planner by your side, why not get in touch to find out how I can help – I’d love to hear from you!
The first step is to arrange a relaxed and informal wedding consultation where we’ll chat through your initial ideas, and I’ll be able to answer any questions you have about me, my approach, and the planning process.
Following our discussion, I’ll be able to provide a tailored proposal based on your specific requirements as well as the size, complexity and duration of your wedding.
As a guide, my wedding planning fees start from 12% of your wedding event budget, and a minimum investment applies.
If you’re ready to get your wedding plans underway, you can schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with me by completing the brief form below, or drop me a line at [email protected] if you prefer.
I can’t wait to meet you!
“Having your experience to help shape, challenge and explore our ideas made the wedding planning process even more enjoyable and exciting.”