UK Destination Weddings
Professionally Planned, Beautifully Designed, Expertly Produced UK Destination Weddings.
If you’re based overseas but hope to plan a wedding in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge or Essex, my UK destination wedding planning service will be the perfect fit for you.
As a multi-award-winning Norfolk wedding planner, I’ll be your local presence in East Anglia to help you plan & design the wedding from your wildest dreams!
Your UK Destination Wedding, My Expertise.
As your dedicated UK destination wedding planner, I’m your right-hand woman, chief organiser, number cruncher, cheerleader, ideas girl and confidante all rolled into one.
Working closely with you from the very beginning of your wedding planning journey, I’ll take care of the details, large and small, and undertake the bulk of the hard work whilst saving you time, money and worry.
This comprehensive wedding planning service leaves no stone unturned. I’ll be right by your side to help you enjoy every step of the journey. I’ll ensure that you feel connected to your plans at all times, whilst we craft a wow-factor wedding together that reflects your personalities, tastes and love for one another!
So Tell Me, Jo, How Can You Help?
- Helping you find and select your dream wedding venue in East Anglia, covering Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge and Essex.
- Assembling your wedding supplier dream team from my little black book of tried and trusted wedding industry pros, (many of whom offer special rates and perks to my clients).
- Budget planning and management – helping you spend your money wisely to achieve the maximum return on your investment & ensuring your budget stretches as far as possible.
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration, including contract negotiation/review, supplier meetings & communications, and preparation of the timeline, logistics & schedules.
- Wedding design & decor planning – my award-winning wedding styling service is included as standard.
- Guestlist assistance & RSVP management.
- Providing accommodation and local area information for guests as well as providing support with travel arrangements.
- My Wedding Coordination service is included as standard.
- Regularly scheduled updates & meetings throughout the planning process, at a time to suit you in your time zone.
- Professional support, guidance and expert advice to help you plan your perfect marquee wedding!
East Anglian Wedding Planning, With Love.
I know that it can be tough to plan a wedding from overseas, which is why I always aim to ensure you feel in control of your wedding plans. Being in another country shouldn’t hinder your planning experience, and it’s my job to make the process stress-free and enjoyable!
I’m truly proud of my global client base and the amazing couples I get to work with around the world. I’m used to working across different time zones, so I’ll happily accommodate out of hours meetings that fit with your lifestyle and schedule.
From the One Curious Dream HQ in Norwich, the heart of Norfolk, I work with amazing couples worldwide to professionally plan, beautifully design and expertly produce wow-factor UK weddings across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge & Essex.
And now the nitty-gritty! Following an initial consultation, I’ll be able to provide a tailored proposal based on your specific requirements and the size, complexity and duration of your wedding. As a guide, my UK Destination wedding planning fees start from just 10% of your wedding event budget, and a minimum investment applies.
As an Elite member of the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners, I don’t accept commission or referral fees from wedding venues or suppliers, so you can always be sure that my recommendations are made with your very best interests at heart.
If you’d love to plan your UK wedding with a multi-award-winning wedding planner by your side, why not book your complimentary, no-obligation wedding consultation here?
Alternatively, you can reach me on 0800 772 0765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule A Consultation with Jo
Ready to begin your planning journey with a multi-award-winning Norfolk wedding planner by your side?