If the plans for your wedding are already underway, but you now feel that you would benefit from the experience, knowledge and dedicated support of a multi-award-winning UK wedding planner, the One Curious Dream bespoke partial wedding planning service will be the perfect fit for you!
As your dedicated wedding planner, I’ll help bring your existing wedding plans together, fill in the gaps, ease the overwhelm and inject some One Curious Dream wedding planning magic into the proceedings.
Working with you in the same way as my signature wedding planning clients only at a later stage of your planning journey, this comprehensive partial wedding planning option is perfect for couples who are time-poor, overwhelmed or simply know they need expert help to bring their plans together.
This bespoke wedding planning service is also ideally suited to couples who would love to plan some aspects of their wedding directly but receive help with the trickier or more time-consuming elements from a professional wedding event planner.
Whilst no two One Curious Dream weddings are ever the same, here are some of the typical tasks we would often help with under the partial wedding planning service:
- Sourcing any remaining wedding suppliers (it’s expected that your venue has been booked and that at least some of your key suppliers have already been hired)
- Budget review and support – helping you spend your remaining budget wisely to achieve the maximum return on your investment
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration, including contract negotiation/review, supplier meetings & communications, and preparing the timeline, logistics & schedules.
- Wedding design, decor planning (including sourcing your creative wedding suppliers) and wedding styling to ensure your venue looks picture perfect!
- Management of the wedding setup, ensuring your venue is professionally organised and ready for your big day.
- Professional coordination and management of your wedding day.
- Regularly scheduled updates & meetings throughout the planning process.
- Professional support, guidance and expert advice to help you finish planning your perfect wedding!
From our first meeting, we’ll work closely together, following a structured plan where I step in, lighten the load and allow you to enjoy the remainder of your wedding planning journey!
You’ll benefit from my knowledge, expertise, time and commitment to creating the best wedding day ever, meaning you can relax and look forward to your big day!
And now the nitty-gritty!
If you’d love to have professional support from an award-winning wedding planner, why not get in touch to arrange a relaxed and informal wedding consultation where I’ll get to know you so that I can immerse myself in your wedding vision.
You’ll be able to share your progress to date, any specific tasks you need help with, and any worries or concerns. In addition, I’ll be able to share more info about my approach, the planning process and how I work my award-winning magic!
Following the consultation, I’ll be able to provide a tailored proposal based on your specific requirements, as well as the size, duration and complexity of your wedding.
As a guide, my partial wedding planning fees start at just 10% of your wedding event budget, and a minimum investment applies.
Ready to get started?
Book your wedding consultation today by completing the brief form below and let me help you bring the wedding from your wildest dreams to life!
Alternatively, feel free to drop me a line to [email protected].
I can’t wait to hear from you!
“You were genuinely invaluable and we couldn’t have pulled off such a beautiful and fun wedding alone. AND it was 100% US! Thanks for coming into our lives and being an integral part of such an important time, it was an absolute pleasure.”