Partial Wedding Planning
Professional Partial Wedding Planning Support, Tailored To You.
If the plans for your East Anglian wedding are already well underway, but you now feel that you would benefit from the experience, knowledge and dedicated support of a multi-award-winning wedding planner, my partial wedding planning service will be the perfect fit for you.
I’ll help bring your existing wedding plans together, fill in the gaps, ease the pressure and inject some One Curious Dream wedding planning magic into the proceedings!
Your Wedding, My Expertise.
Working with you in the same way as my wedding planning clients only at a later stage of your planning journey, my comprehensive partial wedding planning service will take away the overwhelm, offer a dose of positivity and allow you to get excited knowing your wedding is in the safest of hands!
The tasks I take care of are tailored to your specific needs, but I’ll cover pretty much anything and everything that remains outstanding, to help you plan your perfect wedding in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge or Essex.
So Tell Me, Jo, How Can You Help?
- Sourcing any remaining wedding suppliers (it’s expected that your venue has been booked and at least some of your key suppliers have already been hired)
- Budget review and support – helping you spend your remaining budget wisely to achieve the maximum return on your investment
- Managing all aspects of the wedding administration, including contract negotiation/review, supplier meetings & communications, and preparation of the timeline, logistics & schedules.
- Wedding design & decor planning – my award-winning wedding styling service is included as standard.
- Providing accommodation, transport and local area information for guests.
- My Wedding Coordination service is included as standard.
- Regularly scheduled updates & meetings throughout the planning process.
- Professional support, guidance and expert advice to help you plan your perfect wedding!
Partial Wedding Planning That’s All About You.
Lots of my couples set out on their wedding planning journey with the best of intentions, but then quickly realise it takes a great deal of time, knowledge and energy to plan a truly wow-factor wedding.
On average, it can take anywhere between 250-350 hours to plan a wedding, which is a considerable amount of time to find alongside an already busy lifestyle!
I appreciate that planning a wedding can be a stressful experience for many couples, so I’m here to lighten the load, take the worry away, get you feeling excited about your wedding, and ensure you get married in style!
And now the nitty-gritty! Following an initial consultation, I’ll provide a tailored proposal based on your specific requirements, and a minimum investment of £2,750 applies.
As an Elite member of the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners, I do not accept commission or referral fees from wedding venues or suppliers, so you can always be sure that my recommendations are made with your very best interests at heart.
From the One Curious Dream HQ in Norwich, the heart of Norfolk, I work with amazing couples worldwide to professionally plan, beautifully design and expertly produce wow-factor weddings across East Anglia, including Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge & Essex.
If you’d love to finish your wedding planning journey with a multi-award-winning wedding planner by your side, why not get in touch to book your complimentary, no-obligation wedding consultation?
Alternatively, you can call me on 0800 772 0765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule A Consultation with Jo
Ready to begin your planning journey with a multi-award-winning wedding planner by your side?